It's been an amazing year. I'm so grateful for the many blessings this year has brought our family. I can only hope that we deserve another year like this one.
|We had a white Christmas this year. Let it snow!|
Top ten moments (But not necessarily ranked in this order. All of these moments were pretty awesome.)
10. We vacationed in southern Utah near Grand Escalante. The trip included a 6-mile hike to Calf Creek Falls with a 4yo on my back. Seriously. Read the post.
|Gavin on a hike with his best friend's family.|
9. Color Festival in Spanish Fork, i.e. Allergy Hell.
And the front page article I wrote for it.
& Teaching a Writer's Camp at BYU
7. Cole got into grad school! This post isn't really about that, but it's fun nonetheless.
|Invent a caption for this pic in the comments.|
6. I participated in NaNoWriMo and nailed it! What! Fist Bump.
5. Elayna's baptism
|Gavin and Elayna (*cough* and a batarang) celebrating their commitment to the Lord.|
4. I Ran from and for depression in my first ever 10K!
3. Disney World twice. Click on links for posts on these.
|Get it. hahaha. Witch.|
1. Coolest family pics in the whole stinkin' world. And our photographer's website.
Love you guys!